Greeley has a population around 107,000 people. It is home to the University of Northern Colorado, which is also one of the larger employers in town. Greeley has a similar climate to the rest of Northern Colorado, temperate throughout the year with around 300 sunny days. The arts play a large role in the community and there is usually an artistic event going on somewhere in town. The city’s “Greeley Unexpected” campaign has also aimed to increase the arts in the city.
Over the last decade Greeley has been named:
- The fastest growing metro area in Northern Colorado, by the U.S. Census Bureau
- Best tasting tap water, by American Water Works Association
- 1st in most discretionary income among all areas of Colorado, by the Trove Discretionary Income Study
- A top 20 city in Colorado to raise a family, by SmartAsset
- 4th in the nation in highest rates of regular exercise, by Gallup and Sharecare
- 7th fasted job growth in nation, by 24/7 Wall Street
- 1st in affordable small front range towns with a population of 150,000 or fewer, by TurboTenant
Why not find out what Greeley is all about by learning about all there is to do downtown.